Powers Accounting and Business Services, Inc. is looking to onboard a bookkeeper coordinator / administrative assistant.
We are a fast growing and highly innovative established accounting firm.
We spend our time helping our clients overcome their problems, build great relationships and guide them towards their business and personal ambitions.
We are small team of professionals looking to add a new addition to our team. Do you value teamwork, great client service and personal improvement? We do, so if you do too, then talk to us today.
Being part of our team is fun! The right person will enjoy growing, developing their skills, working with small business owners, and helping them grow too. Being able to communicate to a diverse group of clients is important.
- Support Remote Workers
- Client Coordination
- Administrative and support
- Accounting Duties
- Owner administration, ad-hoc/other duties
- Front Desk operations
- Tax Support
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills – a people person
- Must be detailed oriented and have ability to multi-task
- Able to work in small team environment
- Candidates should have a can-do attitude
- Be able to function with minimal supervision
- Comfortable working with numbers
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with modern office equipment
- Familiarity with accounting, bookkeeping and tax functions
- Strong computer skills: proficient in Excel and Word
Required Education and Training
To apply for this position, please submit your application HERE and select the Accounting manager (Liverpool, New York) position from the Job Opening drop-down menu
You can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org