Do you have…?
- Ability to communicate with a variety of individuals
- Good computer skills
- Able to think on your feet and adapt to multiple projects simultaneously
- Waiter / Waitress experience a plus (you know how to treat customers)
- A positive view on life – positive attitude
- Interpersonal skills – enjoys people
- Ability to learn new software programs, and follow procedures
- Good organizational ability
Do you enjoy…?
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships
- Working with Small Business Owners
- Resolving problems
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work
- Communicating with Clients, Supervisors, Peers
- Providing high quality Customer Service
As a Customer Service Specialist, this individual will perform the daily diversified duties as detailed throughout this document in support of our objectives to achieve our mission.
The following is an overview of the major components of the duties and responsibilities:
- Be the initial contact person for clients and other people interacting with our company
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Pleasantly greet clients
- Help with clerical tasks
- Collate tax returns during busy tax season
- Support special project needs as they arise.
This position works collaboratively with other associates to foster a team spirit in cooperation with the Management throughout the company.
At Powers Accounting and Business Service, Inc, our mission is to help our clients grow and achieve their goals. We work primarily with small businesses providing monthly accounting services, weekly payroll and year-end tax services. With our focus on customer service and efficient systems we provide a unique support service for our clients. We strive to provide a benefit to the community where we live, in addition to our clients and employees. At Powers Accounting, we are always looking for ways to make things better!