Please refer to these tips and guidelines to help you keep track of important tax dates. If you have any questions about tax due dates or timelines, please do not hesitate to call our office at (315) 701-1120.
- If a due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, the next business day becomes the due date.
- Tax deposits for Corporate Income Taxes are due on the 15th day of the 4th, 6th, 9th, and 12th month of the fiscal year.
- Tax deposits for Individual Income Taxes are due on April 15, June 15, September 15, and January 15.
- Payroll Tax Deposits are made on either a monthly or semi-weekly basis. The determination of which deposit schedule applies will be made for the calendar year by looking back at the employment taxes reported for the 4 quarters ending the previous June 30 of the calendar year.
- Employers who reported $50,000 or less will deposit monthly, by the 15th day of the following month.
- Those reporting more than $50,000 must deposit semi-weekly. For paydays on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday, the deposit is due the Wednesday after the payday. For all other paydays, the deposit is due by the Friday following payday.
- All new firms will be monthly depositors. Firms amassing $100,000 or more at any time must deposit the funds by the next business day.
As a full-service accounting client, we will automatically let you know whenever a tax is due. Our team of professionals will ensure the completion all of required forms in a timely and accurate manner. To learn more about our accounting and tax services, please call us at (315) 701-1120.